Don't melt in your car this summer. In Australia a properly working air conditioner is vital to keeping your car comfortable all year round.
Ensure the safety and well-being of your kids, passengers and transportation department employees with a quality and cost-effective air-conditioning system and service.
When it comes to air conditioning, regular servicing is a must. Tassell Automotive is an authorised air-conditioning service centre and we are able to offer you advice for your car, campervan or van. Talk to us today.
Want to know exactly what is undertaken when your car air conditioner is serviced?
- Inspection of drive belts and pulleys
- Check operation of valves and thermostats
- Inspection of hoses and components
- Evacuate system and recover refrigerant (weigh amount and record)
- Add required amount of refrigerant oil
- Charge system with recommended refrigerant type and capacity (if required)
- Condenser temperature check
- Suction line temperature reading
- Leak test system lines and components with an electronic leak detector
- Run vehicle to check air vent temperature and report
Take up our free drop off/pick up service offer.
You drop your car off for us to inspect the air conditioning, and we will take you back home (or to the shops) and pick you up when your car ready.